Special Educational Needs and Disabilities information at Weston Favell Academy
We value all children and work together to help them to achieve and develop their potential.
We aim to:
- Effectively identify and assess the needs of all children
- Plan appropriate interventions to support the progress of pupils
- Monitor and review progress and attainment
- Work with parents because we believe they have an important role in supporting their child’s education
- Listen to the child and take their views into account, their happiness and success is paramount
Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator email: email@example.com
To register a complaint relating to SEN please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the Academy Policies please click here.