All remote learning will be delivered through Microsoft Teams and pupils should follow their normal ‘in school’ timetable. The timings of the lessons can be seen below:
You will notice that there are 10-minute break periods after each lesson throughout the day. This is to provide some much-needed screen break time.
Teachers will available during the day respond to questions and offer support.
How do I access remote learning from home?
- Log in to AirHead by visiting www.gat.airhead.io with your usual school email and password
- Open the Microsoft Teams app
- Open your tutor group or class team and be ready at the start of the scheduled lesson
- All learning materials and resources will be added to your class team
- If you have a question or need help with your work, you can send a message to your teacher in the class team chat. They will answer as soon as possible
What happens if I miss a lesson?
- You are required to follow your timetable. If you need a copy of your timetable, contact the school
- Everything remains on Teams so you can still see the learning materials after the lesson has ended. You are expected to keep up to date with your work
- If you have further questions or would like feedback, you can post a message into the class team chat. Your teacher will respond in a timely manner.
Please use the contact details below if you are experiencing difficulties with logging on and require a password re-set:
The Greenwood Academies Trust parental email address below, is available if parents need to contact for direct support with how to access the home learning.
Please use the link below to access some Trust "how to" videos on accessing our online platform at home.
Remote Education Provision contact:
Mr P McCahill